wanted cashcropper! Any one got any ideas!

Guest Field_of_Light

The breeders have hoarded strains worse. Shantibaba (an ex-Australian, ex Greenhouse, now Mr Nice seeds) is probably the only guy in the world with pure South Indian sativa, but will we ever see the seeds?? I doubt it, just shitty indica hybrids.

imagin in india and places remote with no www

think of the exotic land race strains that they have and are probbably thinking its shiyt weed

peacew

bpa

Fromn what I can gather Heavy Duty Fruity is suppossed to be a really big cropper with good bag appeal and good smoker asweell..Im just starting 6 of them and I will keep you posted .I was going to try the Hog but couldnt be fucked around with the different phenos.

In regards to H D F Ive asked on many overseas sites and they all seem to agree its a ripper .(Dont try Skunk Special from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds It is not what you are after no matter what anyone tells you)

BC Big Bud, Aeric 77 Cali 'O, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Diesel, Sour Diesel, Cat Piss, Bullrider, Romulan, God, Ortega Indica, Trinity.

Thats a couple of strains hoarded by elitist US growers. G13 used to fit in here, but now its pretty common for Australians. We are lucky to have a dumb postal service here.

i see bullrider listed

cant be too elite as i have 2 seeds

chime back in with report on its abilitys if i think of it

take care

bil

BC Big Bud, Aeric 77 Cali 'O, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Diesel, Sour Diesel, Cat Piss, Bullrider, Romulan, God, Ortega Indica, Trinity.

OMG, someone else has heard of Cat Piss. :D

If anyone knows who the breeder is please, please, please let me know as I've been trying to find out for a long time.

:D

....Often people on this site are so self-rightous that they cause me to piss my pants laughing.The people who took offence when you mentioned "CASHCROPPER" are the same people growing dope illegaly,sharing often unhelpfull growing advice and blah blah blah...Fucking mindless soap-box wannabes..You find your CASHCROPPING strain man,and go large ,...all the best..

This Forum has been put in place and built for fellow Australian's who want to grow good home grown bud for them and their friends.

This Forum is Also a place to provide people with information and a solution to smoking Commercially grown garbage (Cash croppers)

Why do some members take offence from the word "CashCropper"

a- Because their main motive is to make as much money as possible

b- These are the people who Push heavy Nutriants till the day they harvest, in-order to grow as much as possible but alowing people to smoke chemicals and have a much higher chance of developing psychological illnesses and problems.

c- They dont take any pride in what they grow. shit bud, good bud doesnt matter, weighs the same to them. most people here have a great deal of interest and devotion to there hydroponic systems to get great bud, but also because they enjoy it.

d- These are also the people who dont dry their buds properly. Water = weight, again dont give a fuck about the consumer, just want more money.

just a few of the many reasons why we dont like them, and we dont like you.

I am only 18 and I have been forced to grow hydro because these are the cunts that flood the market with over priced SHIT!