Super High Me

Gee

Yeah i got a copy of this right before it was released on 4/20(I kid you not) and it is really good.

A lot of inside footage of the dispensaries in California.

If anyone wants a copy, I guess PM me.

I'm not clear on the rules about file-sharing, so........ B)

:D :) B)

Edited by theFATMAN

This is a great documentary and he did the whole project completely legit. He doesnt smoke the weed but uses this cool inhaler thing. All located in the legal pats of California where he is allowed to smoke medical marijuana. This guy doing the project has to go straight without weed for a whole month before it and he is completely hilarious. He's a comedian!

GREAT F***ING MOVIE!!!!!!!!

seriously Doug Benson is hiliarirous!!!!!!!

the whole idea is great, I think the concept is great, and much more amuzing than the actual super size me movie

Plus, apparently, this movie proves that you are more fertile when smoking weed, prove that life love the herb!

MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Streaming movie here.

:thumbsup: :P

*edit gar, link stops 74 minutes in... goes searching for better stream.

*edit... streaming links... i found the youku stream the best :yinyang:

I know i am no authority on how to smoke weed. That guy hardly ever inhales, most of the time i found myself thinking... "what the fuck are you doing man? that wont do much" takes a puff... and holds it in his mouth puffing his cheeks out then exhales... smokin it like a cigar for the flavour or something i dunno.

Good watch though :gathering:

Edited by 420 HELI

I can fully endorse this movie. It's a great documentary which dispels a number of so called health risks from using cannabis. Doug Benson tells many of his usual jokes and shows a lot of California's (state legal but federally illegal) medical marijuana dispensaries with their jars of product. Unfortunately facist DEA cops raid these dispensaries. Worth a look.