My new final drobe.

Hey all been a while. Well decided time was again right to start sumthin.

i have 1 kinda sealed stealth space 1000x700x2000h (mm) - flower. 700x900 tray.

1 small cab 600x600x1000h mm - clone/pre veg, mum

old groow rm in . 900x900x1600- thinking of using as breeding room..

i'm keeping grow small and only aiming for pers use and keeping $$ going out down. Aiming for 4oz up/harvest.

using fluro 4ft twin, 250w mh and changing to hps for flower. have 400w hps as well but will only use it if reqd to the end.

A mate harvested 250 w jack herer and liked it more than his 400w and reckcons i shld go 250w as i only grw 4 purse.

I want to be able to acheive being able to grow a fresh new supply of meds for my self, efficiently without dramas and too many probs like what wiped my last grow out. Also lost all my previous strains to a mate who (i think his wife round up'd them) had to shut down from plant disease.

previously i did 1 grow a year but it got boaring smoke got stale and my grow learning curve was slow, so i thght grw as often as possible but less yeild hence more fresh meds and i'll be involved in my own hobby instead of helping in my mates grows with no real return. make sense?

any ways...

Method

A) vert grow - i kinda get it. more efficient use of light bub. but what happens to the outside perimeter of the buds? do you turn plants or sumthing like a rottissory? or sumthing to get all around light?

B ) Horizontal - sog, try perpetual harvest every month or whatever - will have to do some test calculations etc.

C) horiz - 6 medium to big plants, LST

250w mh veg, 250w hps flower upto maybe 6 weeks and 400w hps for final 2-3 weeks if reqd.

Definatley COCO with little bit of Perlite, hand watered/automated for emercencys.

local hydro shop finally got canna so will be going full canna coco nutrients and suppliments etc

Strains

BB CHEESEXJH - germing some of a mates mate seeds. he mated a male buddah cheese with his jack herer. Got 12 seeds free :/ seeds popped today :peace:

CS - celtic stone - last of my seeds = 2 seedlings.

i'm looking at purchasing a good perso strain from ps but don't know what to get. thought of skunk#1, shiva skunk, white russian so unsure, Has to be the last time i shell out for seeds thats for sure so cost not issue. I do want a berry, too many choices but can only get 1 maybe two strains. Is there a skunk berry or something - Help here please. recommend only strains that you personally have grwn and tried and love better that any. You can tell by my 3 choices what i'm looking for.

If All goes well then for my breeding i will eventually be giving this Collodial Silver a go to breed myself a killer strain xing my best fems to each other and hopefully get female seeds to share. A long far away dream but i got the space, time, privacy so with everyones input here it'll happen.

How can you help? If you see me go wrong or think hmmm maybe.... then by all means type it down. till then peace.

I'll put some pics up of my rooms etc soon. :thumbsup:

peace all

happy growin.post-10030-1208248955_thumb.jpg

post-10030-1208248848_thumb.jpg

Sounds like you have a nice solid plan there Sam! :/

Hope it all goes well for you.

Since I still consider myself quite the neophyte I can't offer much advice but will definitely keep my eyes open for anything and give feedback where I can. lol

I wish I had a lot more space than I currently do. I sort of limited to one drobe and a lil cabinet which is my 'nursery', altho I am hoping to convert another drobe I have here and will have another smaller one coming my way soon.

Happy growing. :peace:

:thumbsup:

~Rose.

vert is great sam

but at 250w i dont think thats the best methods

wen i did vert i went with 1000w and 600w

with bulbs like that u dont need to turn the plants

u will see the nodes from the back of plant

grow into the light,i have turned em

but since have read that turning isnt needed with vert

but again with 250w i think ud have to turn em

all the best

bil

hey all

srry lost this thread.

alls good in my drobe

Ran out of patience and $$

turned to 12/12 around 28 may. removed males

got CS x 2 from seed

jkxbbc x 2

Jack herer x 2 - sad clones

AK47 x 2 - clones

gonna start my first blog on the grow so pop in i'll update as the action begins :thumbsup: