trace particle detection tests on drivers

Wipe down your steering wheel with any alcohol (metho, isopropyl) after ANYONE else has driven your car... especially carpark valets, mechanics, car yard jockeys at dealerships... all of whom are likely stoners.

This crap has GOT to stop. Sons of bitches will be demanding drug tests when you check your fucking mailbox pretty soon.

I'm going back to the bush...fuck the lot of this. This USED TO BE australia. Not fucking Romamia or some place!!

dobbers allover the plcae, testing our steering wheels, scraping our tounges!! Honestly, it's too far.

Anybody got kids here? How would you like to be detained for a fucking drug test taking 5 or ten minutes, while you should be picking p your 7 year old daughter. Wonder if they even care some child molster is hoping parents are detained while he cruises ya kids.

what a country

rob

I'm going back to the bush...fuck the lot of this. This USED TO BE australia. Not fucking Romamia or some place!!

dobbers allover the plcae, testing our steering wheels, scraping our tounges!! Honestly, it's too far.

Anybody got kids here? How would you like to be detained for a fucking drug test taking 5 or ten minutes, while you should be picking p your 7 year old daughter. Wonder if they even care some child molster is hoping parents are detained while he cruises ya kids.

what a country

rob

I'm off to NZ - big mountains, big lakes and wide open spaces where there isn't a cop in 500 miles. South Island somewhere. Been planning it a long time but my boy needs me for a couple more years then I'm off. Fuck Australia - this place has gone to the dogs. Vote with your feet :thumbsup:

If u had said that to me a few years back I would have said you were mad. Well before the howard years anyway. Now, I'm the same as you. I have a son with a couple years left on his apprenticeship, after that he will be making more money than I have in years and he can decide for himself. me, I dont know here I'm going, but this is getting serious here.

rob

Yes mate, you have to look after your children first and then you must look after yourself. You're a good man Robbie, I can tell.

Aus is a prison and has felt this way for years. The whole convict thing seems to haunt us. We're the rape victim of the US and we've lost our soul. Whatever happened to the sense of mateship and fight the system when the system is wrong this place had. Now Aussies are a pack of grasses with dob in this and dob in that. I bet if they did research they'd find Australia has the highest % of grasses in the free world. It's a disgrace and Aussies should be embarrassed. Personally I'm sickened. I'm going to a country where the cops talk nicely to you even if they are busting you. Oz has lost it's way.

Jesus - so I asked my boy that question......... He tells me they didn't teach it at his school either. I can't believe that...... Australian history has been rewritten to hide one of our proudest moment.

I saw a great flick the other day called Punishment Park. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it - it raises some incredibly important themes.

The other country I like is France but I don't think I'll be able to get a Visa. In France the government is scared of the people - in Aus, the US etc the people are scared of the government. There's something horribly wrong with being forced to vote for something you don't wish to vote for.

I hope Rudd is able to fix this country but I suspect not. The moment he saluted that prick Bush I considered Aus damned for another era. What a fucking gumbo - saluting a fascist dog who is responsible for the death of millions of people. Jesus, its terrible to see the way this world has gone.

I hope Rudd is able to fix this country but I suspect not. The moment he saluted that prick Bush I considered Aus damned for another era. What a fucking gumbo - saluting a fascist dog who is responsible for the death of millions of people. Jesus, its terrible to see the way this world has gone.

i had high hopes for rudd as well, but him saluting bush was a major kick in the balls for australia at large...it showed we are still the usa's bitch and if that wasnt enough the day before rudd met the queen he said he supports becoming a republic and was even known as republic rudd for a few days. im all for becoming a republic as well, but when questioned by the queen about what he said he pretty much told her that all australians love and support the queen :/

rudd is just another pansy leader who should be shot. sure he has done some good for the country so far, but he is saluting war mongerers and then arse kisses an imbred hick who just so happens to be the queen of australia the day after he said he wants to fuck her off :thumbsup: i wish the two faced prick would make up his mind already and either be the leader we all hope he has the potential to be or turn into another howard clone so we can kick his arse out of power as well :peace:

God help us if WDC is ever foreign minister. :peace: We'd be at war (with almost everyone) in minutes. :thumbsup:

Of course we suck american butt. Where do you think Australia would be if it didn't? An occupied state of Indo or China I bet. Doesn't make it ok, but it does sure as hell beat the alternative.

Rudd is a politician, as they all are. The only way to change that is to vote for other people than those who represent the major parties. (status quo)