My Outdoor Grow

Guest Urbanhog
were u born a smart arse or u took some lessons and beat downs to get that way ? glad u like the plants.

;) @ SoDrysBro, maybe bit of both :;): ;)

Keep up with updates and thanks for sharing sodrysbro ;)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

just checked up on the plants the tied plant seems to be going very nicely for some reason, all leaves are starting to grow up looks pretty good i suppose never really tried it before, the topped plant is growing alot slower but has deff been growing , not a huge difference but it is from 2 days ago.all plants have been going for 4 1/2 weeks now. wheather is getting colder in the nights, but still pretty warm of a day. will take some pics when they hit 5 weeks old ;)

g'day; sodrysbro...what made you trim healthy leaf off plant?

there is never a reason to trim healthy green leaf from plant(unless leaf gets in way of making clone). plant will use leaf then discard it if it needs to lose it.

only leaf that should be removed ever is....yellow or dead leaf, never remove green healthy leaf, it will not improve growth by allowing extra light to lower half of plant. that is an 'old maids tale' imo.

they do look very nice tho ;)

hey sols, ;) i really dont know why i timmed 1 plant back, i guess i just seen a few plants doing nothing and it is my first proper grow, so i decided to try some stuff i guess trimmimg is the 1 thing i shouldnt have tried ;). ;) the other plants are doing good thx for the info sols i wont be trying that 1 again ;) ill see how it turns out anyways. ;)

nice plants soDrysBro,but i need to ask u a few things

if u have a good look a your plants you will c that they

will start nodeing up and go into bud in the next week or 2.

im in adeliade and i planted 4 clones outside 4-5weeks ago grew f-all b4 going to flower they r 5.5weeks old with a cotton ball starting on the main.

next year try to plant as early as u can eg around sep-oct.if you cant then no later say dec and try to find the most sunnyest spots in your yard to get most growth benifits and you will harvest lots of nice big fat colas

E.G i planted a clone outside in the ground on 18-12-02

i tiped and tied constantly thru out grow.cut her down 4-3-03 and ended up with 15oz dry.

any later then say dec u lack getting enough light @18hrs to gett a decent plant size which =high yeild

my neibour planted same clone eg its sister in 1st week in oct and will b cutting down this week end plant is 3.5 ft high but 8ft long by 4.5 ft wide and we r estamateing by number of colas that there will b 2-3lb dry

so 4 the next season germinate seeds or strike clones around september 1st under fluros for 4 weeks and your r ready to plant on start of daylight savings and t5his time next year you will have some big beautiful plants with loads of big fat buds bursting out of there skins waiting to b picked!.. ;) ws

once agian nice plants!!!! ;)

thx heaps for the info whiteskunk, that last sentence was amazing ;) ;) im going to put them in around september for sure, close to the start of day light saving time like u said, i dont have a fluro yet but well think of picking one up for the next grow, so i can give them a good start,then maybe i can get some decent bud from them ;), i check the plants just bout everyday so ill keep my eye out for some early flowering, wont be much but it will be grown by me for me which is satisfying ;), ive noticed the nodes on the topped plant they seem to be going well and the plant has bushed up alot from last week im thinking this will be the first plant to start to flower, have some more pics in a few days, well im sorta glad too that they will bud early im stinging for a smoke haha, ;) thx heaps for that info whiteskunk you've just helped me out alot for this grow and my next ur a champion ;)