Cabinet lighting/venting 250w

Hi all love these forums and all the great info you guys/gals provide

Just a few questions a friend has a cabinet that is 125cms H x 70cms W x 45 cms D , so thats about 3 square feet of growing space he reckons he could fit a 250watt HPS in there with a cool tube and a few fans. He wanted to know with the cool tubes obviously you have the fans blowing cool air in yeah? would an inline do the job ok?

Also if the cool tube is getting an active intake with ducting should he also have an active out-take with ducting and carbon filter? was thinking it would be good to have active in at the bottom and out at top with heat rising, but with the cool tube both might have to be postioned higher.. is this a worry at all in terms of good circulation?

Any and all help mucho appreciated many thanks! :)

If u are just going to use those pc type fans i would have one pushing the air through the ducting into the cool tube and have one pulling the air out of the other end.

But if u are going to use an inline fan i would have it setup so it is pushing air through the ducting and cool tube and that will keep it cooler.

The ducting from the cool tube should be vented out side the growing area, i hope this helps a lil bit...