My Friend :) , who lives in a flat has managed to gain control of a small cupboard in his bedroom.

He managed to get a plant going in a hydroponic medium and has got himself a 125W enviro light.

It seems to be giving really good results so far. :)

But he's worried about the flowering phase. :)

Here's a link to the lights . .

http://www.3countieshydroponics.co.uk/system/index.htm

I reckon as they're reasonably cheap and the space is very small - 1m x 1m x 1m he should go for the 250W red.

Should he run the blue at the same time further down the plant or will it get confused. :)

Also I don't think he should go for an HPS due to:

1) The heat would be risky in such a small space. :)

2) He's having enough trouble paying the electricity bill at the moment. :argue:

Has anyone used these?

Anyone have any Compact lighting miracle stories??????

Any help greatly appreciated !

FFC B)

hey cat

i cant guess how much i gave up, it was my first grow and a lot of things besides my lights have changed, but i got some good potent bud...yes that will be enough light i think.....go with flat white paint...much much much brighter than foil, plus it's easy to clean...but if you really dont want to paint go to a store and find those emergency first aid space blankets, they are very close to the mylar the hydro shops sell.

The only problem with these is light penetration. You can't have the same size plants under one of these due to the fact that the lower leaves simply won't get enough light. However, if you trim off all the lower branches (about the lower third of the plant) you'll still get a decent yield.