nasties on leaves

sounds like spidermites...

have you got little brown spots on the leaves?.. this is where theyve been eaten.. they burrow into the veins of the leaves.. not real good.. are they flowering or in veg?

hit the hardware store.. there will be something there that will deal with them.. if in doubt tell the garden guy/gurl.. that you got what look like little orange spiders on ya roses.. he/she will know what to do... i found the Yates BugGun works a treat... does a whole range of little critters...

to treat.. gather the base of every branch in the palm of your hand.. moving slowly upwards with your hand youll expose the under side of the leaves.. this is where you need to spray... i just spray into my hand as im moving up the branch.. youll probably have to repeat this in 3 days to get any eggs that may have hatched... then again 3 days later to be sure... there are some bug killers that will do the eggs too.. you might have to ask... but i found the bug gun worked excellently.. and it does a range of insects.. one that kills eggs will only usually be for spidermites..

spidermite have a 3 day turn around.. they hatch.. i think after 3.. or 6 days they will lay eggs.. in 3 days those eggs will hatch and in 3 or 6 days those mites will lay eggs... like a normal spider.. one mite will lay around 4-500 eggs... so it need to be kept under control.. it doesnt take long for one spidermite to infest a whole room..

ya sweet i got ecooil cuase its organic, but it doesnt say 4 spider mite i hope it kills those 2??

1st i thought it might be nutes prob but wen they both had bottom leaves start dying i thought might be insects fuk.

and the leaves started getting freckle specs hope they come bak good fast.