Youths with drugs flag down cop car

Found: Tue Mar 25 20:31:22 2008 PDT

Webpage: http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/1662308

Newshawk: http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/

Youths with drugs flag down cop car

Mar 26, 2008 4:23 PM

Two youths are on the run in Fiji after they mistakenly flagged down a police car while carrying a rubbish bag full of marijuana.

The pair were waiting at a rendezvous point on the main island of Viti Levu with a black rubbish bag stuffed with between one and two kilograms of dried cannabis.

When they saw what they thought was their ute coming towards them, they flagged it down, only to discover it was a police car.

They fled the scene, leaving behind two horses and their bag

Police say they know who the youths are.

:xcited:

I hate it when I loose my horse in a raid.

:xcited:

rob

edit- actually, in new york, or somewhere, they may have left a corvette as they fled the scene right? I wonder if in this instance, if in fiji; the horses can be seized as "proceeds of crime"? Sorry, shouldn;t laugh. A bust is a bust and nothing's funny for the poor sods involved. hard not to grin but ey.