Drug use rife in Australian workfroce

It's beyond me how piss testing of employees is legal.. especially for thc, as there is NO correlation between impairment and the levels of thc metabolites in your urine.

If my system is clean, but I smoke a joint 20 mins before the test, I will pass with a negative result while being stoned to the eyeballs lol ..now how the fuck does that make a workplace safer?

If the driver of a semi-trailer only has to pass a swab test to legally drive down the highway past thousands of other road users, why should I have to pass a piss test just to use a spanner at work lol

:bangin:

Drug users do not have human rights in Australia. The Howard government made this statute law in the late nineties.

Drug users don't have rights full stop and in order to stop the scourge of drugs governments MUST deprive people of human rights that would otherwise be afforded - now we also have terrorism laws which are very similar to drug laws. The irony being that the war on terror has created our next drug nightmare (heroin epidemic coming to a street near you soon!!). Rudd is meeting with UN dickheads now to figure out how they can stop the flow of illegal drugs from Afghanistan into the West. Funny how things work out. War begets war. Karma!!