parasite

I have found a parasite attaching itself to the leaves,thought it was scale at first but these little suckers have a firm grip,they are grey in colour shaped like a tear and they are hard,any ideas as to what it is?

EDIT: moved from Dr Livingston

bongonaussie

sounds like you have mites to me :greedy: if you're not flowering the plant yet or have only just started to i recommend using a product called maverik which you can buy from big-w or a local nursery for around $14. it will wipe those bastards out like nothing else but you have to make sure you rinse the plant fairly well after the mites are gone so you dont end up smoking the shit B)

if your plant is already flowering, buy some predator mites. they'll eat the bastards that are eating your plants and once their food source is depleted they die of starvation. its probably the better method to go imo regardless of what stage of growth your plant is at because its an environmentally friendly solution that doesnt give the mites a chance to build up any resistance to chemicals. but if you are after a cheap and effective way of getting rid of those mites maverik will do the job B)

Do you see any webbing on the plant? There will also be browning of the leaves. If you're sure that you have mites then Mite Rid might be what you want. It's systemic, so nws about eggs hatching and causing re infestation. The stuff is derived from Neem oil, but doesn't have the photo sensitivity problems that the oil has.

You may have to get it from a hydro shop or online but it's worth the trouble. I will not grow unless I have it in my gear.

It is for emergencies, so if you can get some predator mites all the better.

datz Scale insects

dey sux

hrer is ya solution

bio dynamics rulez Bilogical pest control

easyest

ample free resorses

just add water

gota love dat

dis works with any insect pest

Scale inscets, aphid, red spider mites, helothous cattapilla

any insect pest

ok