Massive sludge problem

I had two large pots 2/3 full of clay balls and didn;t want to spend more $ on another bag, so i filled the remainder with a perlite/vermiculite mix I had layin around. Drains got blocked by heaps of sludge (from the vermiculite). Am I best off picking the clay balls out of the mix and discarding the perlite/vermiculite (whole mix is in the bath now, and vermiculite seems to disintegrate with any pressure), or does it just need a good rinse? This has really pissed me off >:( , time for a few lol

Yeah i would dump the lot and start fresh

if ya used the pirlite/verm mix just in the top of the pots ya clones or seedlings should be ok just rince the roots really well and get more clayballs or just plane perlite eitherway make sure ya flush ya medium really well next time

I pull all my pots inside and sit 2 at a time in the bath tub and sit there with the garden hose on :greedy:

cheerz B)