PLease, Please watch

Tonight (wed 12th) showed the "America Uncut" documentary regarding the Drug War.

I'm a documentary freak, and have seen shit loads of drug war docos, and thi s is by far the most informative, truthful, shocking and open movie that supports our cause I have seen by a country mile.

please "do yourself a favour" and get onto the Crime Investigation chanel, it's being replayed in the morning (thursday 13th ) at 8.30 or 9.30 am depending on your time zone if you're an east coaster. Sorry dont know about other time zones.

Seriously shit hot. It is allowed admittance to a compassionate club, if you want tyo see what that's all about, they visit the 420 club in Amsterdam on the 420 day..they speak with several drug czars, CIA agents DEA..reveal many governemnt agents with first hand revealtions of why drugs are not liekly to be legalised any time soon. 1 million 200 hundred thousand non violent users of drugs so far incarcerated in USA alone, 18 BILLION dollara year is soaked up by the drug Czar's office alone, not counting DEA, and other drug prohibition organisations...

the people they interview, the things they show in this doco......... seriously is the very best I've seen.

It will be re-played at some stage, but not too many times. Typically I find they replay the America Uncut shows just a few times over a month, then they change it.

So check it out!

It's everything you want to show these idiot drug "researchers" andmore.

hope u can catch it

rob PS. I'll try to rcord it, but my recorder is playing up and does it's own thing. Can't count on it.

Sorry mate, I have no idea when it would be shown in Minnesota, or USA in general. I'd imagine the programming would be vastly different to us.

I have seen "America Uncut" on the video store shelves, I have no idea if this episode is on the shelves, "America Uncuit" is a good series opening people's minds to the real world that upper middel class people would never otherwise even consider.

Not just drug shows, but they do focus a bit on these matters.

Tell ya what but, only every now and then does a movie this comprehensive come along. The last 30 minutes are devoted almost entirely to the prohibition on grass. Experts touching on the human body's ability and desire to absorb cannabanoids, the health beniifits, and thank goodness even focuses on what they call "the most honest" of all smokers, those who want to smoke for the pure pleasure of it. And thankfully present the argement of "why not?"

They flash a list of names of the biggest monetary contributors to the war on drugs (American contributors anyway, which I suppose is primarily all of it), the companies mostly supporting this prohibition unsurpisingly, being with Malborough cigarettes,a nd ends with Purdue, the American distributors of oxycontin. Almost exclusively the money comes from tabbaco companies, alcohol and pharmacutical companies.

The show is primarily interviewing a supreme court judge who is on the right side of the debate, shows a great moment of a High ranking detective who publically admits to three operations that the American governement are involved in the importation of vast amounts of drugs and says he can prove it, while in a court house senate type hearing, cross examining the bloke from the gov who claims no such thing happens. A great moment to see.

Seriously, I am a doco freak, so you know, of course I love this show. But it's the kind of show that you ought to be able to present to a person who doesn't understand the system, and so long as they aren't close minded, will walk away convinved of the truth.

hey, they even got permission to interview Chong in jail! Apparenly a very hard thing to do.

They mention that Wall Street's stock market value of all private prisons in USA raises or falls depending on how fullthe prisons are! So why would they want to reduce the sentecing? The stock value of these prisons depends on it.

Another doco i watched once on the American privaye prison system explained that they (the private prisons) all have contrects with the gov that they will kepp their beds 98% full every day of the year. How do you make such a gaurantee without being prepared to put people to prison on a sliding sclae of how many slaves they want, and drug laws are the perfect way to provide this gaurantee. Let them go if the jails are full, give em 10 years if the crime is low and preiosn beds are emptying. Sadly, i suppose we are best protected when crime is at it's highest?

Don't know about other states of Australia, but we have had two American private prisons in Qld. they had the contract at one point to chop the vegetables for eht eAmerican syndicate "Sizzlers".

Imagine that, America has Sizzlers in Australia, who they used to at least provide managment all from USA, local low wage slaves working the tables are local Aussie kids, and the food prepared by unpaid slaves in our prisons, most likely incarcerated fro possesion of pot!

Don't let people tell ya conspiracies dont exist, they're just so accepted as "business" now people think they don't count.

Anyway, check out the show, you wont regret it.

cheers

rob

i watched the preview via the link sunnycoaststoner provided...whets ya appetite for the rest of it...if anyone does find an online place to watch it...please post it up..and thanks for posting up about it Rob...definetly one I'm gonna watch when i get a chance. :sdj: