Gday fellow guerillas. I been friggen around with expats m60 and jtr this year. amongst many others. jtr is lookin very nice but not finished yet. First year i've grown it. one of the best wet weather strains i've ever had. Only strain that did'nt cop any mould. Yield could be a bit higher though. Which leads me to m60. Very similar looking plant, but with better yield. Even smells similar. I don't use chemicals other than miracle grow and bloom booster. Yet both strains smell like chems. Just their thing i guess. Point is, i reckon they would make an awesome hybrid. While i sing the praise of xpats m60, if your still there Simon, it would be nice to get a better germ rate than 1-2 out of ten. I've bought a few packets of em and its always the same thing. They even look like shit seeds. but a great strain nonetheless. Strains i got growing this year include, jtr, m60, super skunk, power plant, skunk 1, haw x skunk 1, smash, early misty, early skunk. Haw x sk, early misty and early sk all stuffed up for various reasons. rest are all awesome. Happy times. Cheers all....b.b... :peace:

hehehhe

u seem to have the same prob i did

sativa phenotypes arent designed to finish in the indy time frame

i had 2 go for 84 days with no amber triches..JTR..pmsl

dont believe the JTR hype

ITS BULLSHIT AND A MARKETING PLOY IMHO

GOOD LUCK with ya other strains

i wouldnt expect the JTr to be all that

and thats coming from some1 who has reproduced numerous phenos

and wasted a yr+ growing and trying to find the elite pheno

both in and out..

all the best