curled leaves

i have had 3 plants under a 400 w hps light for about 5 days the plants are about 7 weeks old and there on 12/12 for the last 5 days as well. I cant tell what sex there are yet dose any one now how long that usualy takes after 12/12 to identify? well my main problem is my leaves on my plants are starting to curle up towards the light they look very healthy but its like the leafe just wants to roll up i have my hps 32 cm away from the top of my bigest plant so i dont think it is burnt at all if any one has any advice for me that would be excellent, another question i have is am i flushing my plants right i have them in about 3 gallon pots and flush them with about a gallon of water befor each feeding of nutes i dont know what else to use because i heard reguler tap water is bad for them .

That is usually a sign that they are feeling a little too warm, either the lights are too close, you need to increase your ventilation or both.

another question i have is am i flushing my plants right i have them in about 3 gallon pots and flush them with about a gallon of water befor each feeding of nutes i dont know what else to use because i heard reguler tap water is bad for them .
You don't need to flush them every day every week or 2 is heaps and tap water is usually fine as long as it is PH corrected, if the tap water doesn't kill the plants around the house and in the garden then it a pretty fair indication that it is ok to use on your mj plants too.

:bow: