The prisons are full of pot smokers.The hospitals are full of junckies

If you smoke pot,you need to be locked up.

If your addicted to heavy drugs,you need help(and get it if wanted)

The powers that be need to stand back and take a good look at the problatic bullshit they have created.Problatic is that a word :smoke:

Maybe you mean problematic.... But it is true, and they are so brainwashed that MJ is a "gateway" drug that they can't see the reality of it's medicinal value.

Unless the world can get the majority of doctors to find the courage to speak out about the virtues of the plant, the pollies will continue to decide what is healthy for us and what isn't. All the sign waving and protesting is for nothing without the endorsement of the medical community.

euphoric, as ya prolly already aware of. The unbalance is getting worst. If stoners are unaware. Just go take a walk thru the foyers at your local courthouse and local public hospital 'n just see for yourselves how fkd up things are getting.

Just last year, I heard my local courthouse got a 12Mil face lift, yet there wasn't any mention of extra funding at the local hospital, go figure...

:smoke:

euphoric, as ya prolly already aware of. The unbalance is getting worst. If stoners are unaware. Just go take a walk thru the foyers at your local courthouse and local public hospital 'n just see for yourselves how fkd up things are getting.

Just last year, I heard my local courthouse got a 12Mil face lift, yet there wasn't any mention of extra funding at the local hospital, go figure...

:peace:

You guys are so right.I have been caught a few times over the years,and its a bloody joke,the dudicial system needs to seperate criminals from pot users,the amount of inocent peps inside for minor pot offenses,its discusting.And they justify needle exchanges,for christ sake if junckies want to use dirty utensils,well.I live in a small town were everybody is down on pot,but they are all piss heads,with there agro and violence,man its not hard to see what is the better alternative,POT.I think the only thing bad i have got from pot is bong lip :smoke: