question for Freddie.

A good strain to get ya waisted is the celtic stone range, they are hardy plants and yield quite well...

Thanks ozzie,all these new strains out there,wow,you know 25 years ago when i was a bit younger :smoke:

there were only a handfull of strains,most quite good though.They have seem to diminished over the years due to a number of reasons, growing of sinsamella a biggy,anyway my point is that the origanal aussie mull could stand up proudly against most international strains(outdoor)its a real shame that they have gone.Cheers.

Freddie,im after a reliable potent plant any suggestions?

Who, me? Can't really help you much, euphoric. There are others here who have way more experience with different varieties. Everyone has different preferences. Best to do some reading and find what a majority of others like. Or try and find a variety that no one has a bad word to say about. This may be difficult. A couple that I can think of but haven't grown are super silver haze, kali mist, great whit shark, skunk perhaps. Blueberry is nice but not that strong. Haven't tried the celtic range like ozzie 420 suggests but as it happens I have just started one.

I don't really select for potency anyway. I want a smoke that is feel good, positive, pleasant, uplifting, with a bit of pain relief. Potent is good too, just not the main factor.

Good luck with your search.