Spun out munchies

I have the killer munchies right now... so i went to the kitchen, was searching around for a tasty mung, when i found Special K Red. After investigating... i found these little red bits of strawberry in it... but they were foam! wtf¿? little bits of sweet strawberry look a like foam.. ehhe... spuin me out... dried strawberries... lol

another is this tube of Sweetend Condesned Milk.... like a jumbo toothpaste... good shit thou... it's like having 'pure sweetness' shots... ;)

anybody else ever found some foods that spun them out?

Guest Urbanhog

Anyone tried these new Frosty Fruit Icy Poles? The Kiwifruit & Apple and Blackcurrant & Apple mix?

Brought some today, as you only can get them in Supermarkets not in your local corner shop.

Bloody nice after a bong session to cool down your throat....

Yeah I argee with you BB, these Wonka products are pretty trippy and colourful ;) Guess they are great for a sugar fix ... ;)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

i remember once i went to the servo because i had the munch-ons so bad, bought a wonka "ka boom" or sumthing, its crazy as! these little things crackle in your mouth and all the way down your neck

made me laugh histericly.. wonder what the servo guy was thinking

Oh Urbie.... You've only now just discovered Frosty Fruits? Wow... I've sucked and munched on those things all summer long when stoned... Great to have... all sweet and syrupy... How about Twinpoles, do they still make those?

My all time favourite munchie food.... Wizz Fizz... Y'know, the sherbert stuff made by Fyna... ;) Showing my age... ::rolleyes:: I grew up having them at the town pool, just chilling out in the shade by the pool with some friends and eatin Wizz Fizz and icypoles... Of course, it eventually turned to chilling out in the shade with some billies/joints and some friends and eating just about everything in sight. But my fav was still the Wizz Fizz.... :;):

Guest bacchus

My all time favourite munchie food.... Wizz Fizz... Y'know, the sherbert stuff made by Fyna... :P Showing my age... :;): I grew up having them at the town pool, just chilling out in the shade by the pool with some friends and eatin Wizz Fizz and icypoles... Of course, it eventually turned to chilling out in the shade with some billies/joints and some friends and eating just about everything in sight.  But my fav was still the Wizz Fizz.... ::rolleyes::

oh wow....wizz fizz....that has got to be a nasty amount of sugar but goddamn they are good...you can by bulk packs in the supermarket....or so i am told anway....;).... :;):

bacchus

I always thought pop-corn was a spin out. I dunno, maybe I was just tripping too hard :rolleyes:

But I remember them War Heads lollies were quite the spin out. The hot candies, I'm sure some of you remember them. Used to have like competitions at primary school to see who could stick the most in their mouth. Seems I was always the winner. Hehehe.....

Peace Out

Dirty Deed

Yeah, I get the occasional 10 pack from my local coles every now and then... or I used, yeah... that's it.... :;): Has anyone tried the blue fizz stuff they make too?

As to the Warheads... yeah, I loved em too, I used to hate the hot ones though, but loved the sours... Burned out the entire inside of my mouth lining with those things... I'm sure they're bad for ya in large doses, but that didn't stop me as a kid! We have an excellent chocolate/lolly shop in perth called Jaslyn... They make the single most divine truffles and hand made chocolates you've ever tried... not to mention the huge range of local and imported lollies from around the world... Great place... :rolleyes:

Edited by Luke Skywalker

Oreos are the shit, and also these biskits I think they are called they got like cheese, chicken, bacon flavour also made by the same company (Nabisco)

They are great there slogin is "Stops the munchies" :rolleyes:

They didn't tho they make them worse coz they taste so good ;)

And of course Milo

;) those wonka bars with crackly shit in them are great

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.