Are my clones gonna die!? - need help plz - pics

So i took these last night, i did everything according to the steps, but they are all bent over and dont look so good. Should i expect them to bounce back? I took the humidity tent off for the pic. (If you want to enlarge click the black bar, not the picture) Im using sunleaves pioneer jr, with 4 T5 24 watt bulbs in it. Maybe too much light? they are about 1 and a half feet away.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6629/3208131ej1.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1383/3208132uk7.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1383/3208132uk7.84f0558293.jpg

Edited by yota

hmmmm im wandering why they are so limp???

some will make it some wont i would first off get 3 cups of pirlite or vermiculite soak in warm/hot water and lay this on the bottom of your humidycrib this will boost the humidty up to a good level and if your temps have started getting abit cold at night maybe think of getting a heat mat under them as well.

now i would be spraying them about twice a day with ph adjusted water with 5ml per liter of clonex in it and 3ml per liter of rhizotonic this will boost the root growth and hopefully get ya limp clones back up and firing

hope that helps

cheerz :D

you need to have them in a humidity dome... the only way for new clones to feed is through the leaves.. they suck moisture from the humidity... also.. you may like to spray them with carbonated water once a day... and make sure those cubes dont go over 40% wet.. just give them a light squeeze...

also what are those blobs at the top of the cube at the base of the stalk??.. you might need to remove them or it will get stem rot..

i do have them in a humidity dome. I just took it off so i could take a picture. Do you guys think that my light was too intense? i removed 3 of the bulbs and have the 1 T5 on them now. The blobs are the gel i used. I guess a few of them had too much gel and it just pushed to the top, ill remove it. Edited by yota

na.. only flouros yeah?,, they should be ok..

id say something to do with the cube being too wet... or too dry.. they will suck moisture from the stalk.. but if you have them too wet they will suffocate and go moldy.. stem rot..

what i do with my cubes.. is place them in a plastic cup with perlite top and bottom.. sort of acts like a buffer to draw excess moisture from the cubes.. also gives the roots some where to grow other than just out onto the tray..

if you go look through my public albums.. theres a cloning guide in there... pretty simple.. and not really a lot of difference to what youve done..

have you got a heatpad? and is there a shit load of moisture being built up on the walls of the dome?

yes, there is a lot of moisture on the dome sides - and no heatpad, its already warm in there.

Also can i squeeze out the cubes of any water or will that harm the stems? Should there be water when i squeeze a cube?

Edited by yota