A question about Guerilla growing in Melbourne and Something Else

Ok there's a couple ways to grow geurilla style in cities, but they're dangerous.

One way is the rifle range in melbourne. the airforce has one, the and there's a public one. Every rifle range is surrounded with miles of "back stop" bushland. Meaning miles of out of bounds bush so stray bullets don't kill passing motorists etc.

you have to go in at nght, or risk getting shot. but buy a refedex, find the rifle range and see how far back the bush goes. You'll need to park a ways from the spot and walk in, because cops aren't unaware of such things.

there's other ways too, one I'm very fond of so I won't post it here. but just use your imiagination. Try to work out places that people aren't allowed to go.

Anyway, you can drive from the city in melboune to any of victorias borders in a couple hours, just go foa drive up around king lake way and check out the forestry lands. I haven't been to melbourne for some years, maybe the forestry 9council?) land is all chaneg? I duno. but we used to walk through it all the time. Not growing in fact, just wondering.

good luck

rob

I'd imagine you'd be shit outta luck, tryin' to grow outdoors around any Aussie CBD nowadays Lachie.

If your living in a house with a yard, i'd give a go in a garden bed. Try 'n grow amounst other plants of similar colour of a cannabis plant, and tip 'n tie it/them down so it doesn't stand out too much, around the other plants.

Also, depends on your growing experience when it comes to buying seeds. If it's your first time round at trying to grow some cannabis, ya might be betta off with trying to sprout 'n grow with some bagseed first, until your confident you can grow a crop from go to whoa. Be a shame to go thru the hassle of buying seeds and lose the lot from inexperience and/or poor planning. If you can't get any bagseed and have to purchase seeds. I'd go with what nugget suggested, PlanetSkunk seems quite successful at delivering and commonly used around these parts.

Don't forget, while growing cannabis, you've got more to deal with than just the grow alone. As there's all sort's of government departments and neighbourhood committees that would love to bring you and your grow down. All because of their delusional views/opinion towards cannabis. Hopefully one day, they'll snap out of and see cannabis, for what it really is...

By the way, not trying to come across all heavy or that. As i'm just speculatin' you might be new to growing cannabis. lol

:D

i work outdoors in view of the bushland that follows the upper yarra into the burbs and i am shocked at how many times a year a police chopper does a low fly over. at first i thought it might be something else but nup it sticks to the bush. last summer it was doing fly overs two to three times a week. very surprizing they would dedicate such an expensive resource for a few plants.

i work outdoors in view of the bushland that follows the upper yarra into the burbs and i am shocked at how many times a year a police chopper does a low fly over. at first i thought it might be something else but nup it sticks to the bush. last summer it was doing fly overs two to three times a week. very surprizing they would dedicate such an expensive resource for a few plants.

its allready started in my area..... 2 times every week it has flown over the local bushland near the yarra for the last 4 weeks...... it a little early isnt it