MY NEW GREENHOUSE

The diversion begins....

I'll plant some more flowers today. I want to do a comparrison grow through winter of organic tomatoes and hydroponic tomaoes grown next to one another. Same seeds, planted same days etc...I was worried because you can see quiet through it, but you can't make out what you're looking at though.

I'm alll a quiver.. :D

thanks for all the good vibes everyone. I really hope to be able to make some seeds in this from time to time.

cheers

rob

post-2-1204521376_thumb.jpg

post-2-1204521440_thumb.jpg

was that the only one on ebay or was it from a powerseller? if so, can we grab their details? i'd like to build one but i'm in the middle of a chook pen and a vegie patch so i'm a bit short on time and i'd like to get one set up before Mardi Grass.

on another note, is it safe to post stuff like that on here? i'm no computer expert but i thought you could track computers from their IP address? correct me if i'm wrong (which i probably am... or just paranoid!). :D

Posting pics on the internet of criminal activity has to be risky, but hopefully they'd have to look in a lot of backyards before they identify my set up. Also, this site has done a lot of work to hide our Ip addresses, if the cops could bust people so easily , everyone who's had a decent size grow on here would have been done already. Sen some good harvests on web sites, and know the blokes are stilla round to tel th story.

Mind you, I'm gettng laxed. I used to be Mr. Paranoid delux. It was a lot of effort to keep that paranonoid, but I always figured better safe than sorry, so yeah, you mgith be right.

the greenhouse was one of thousands for sale. I dont know if it was a "power seller" maybe so. But they definately are an Asian import company importing many of them. I picked mine up at their warehouse, and they had shit loads of them. U can choose either green or white.

Stoney, I'll do it the way I used to grow through winter when I lived out bush. Just start cuttings off under lights, raise them to 12 inches or so, and place them out in nature. You can churn our heads this way right up until Nov with some strains, even though the 12/12 break is around september I think. But so long as they've begun flowering stong before that 12/12 break they do finish.

When I lived out west I worked my arse off al l summer to keep plots with enough water to have ahealthy annual harvest. Then I switched onto the winter production, and never looked back. In fact doing it out in the open is so much better (as opposed to the greenhouse).

I'd grow a variety of plots as per usualgeurilla grows. Then as 12/12 approached started cloneing in preperation for the winter grows. I'd use 5 gla pots, as they tend to stay relatively small this way. And as the sun turned north, i could move the pots to be in full sun all day every day. But as it approached the end of winter, i'd plant the last batch inthe ground and grow them on a particular hilside . Whenthey finished flowering, around Nov, I'd cut the buds off, water heavy with Nitrogeon, and they'd go straight into reveg. being Nov, by the time theuy got a decent move on, they'd be looking like getting ready to head again for the following winter.

Masn I miss living in the bush. it was all that much better because the bloke who owned the proerty is a good mate, who owned thousands of acres, and although he didnt smoke, loved watching and leanring as it was done. So I could experimewnt all the time without much concern.

Sorry for getting off track a bit, but essentially mate, you just raise them under lights untuil they're reasonably large, and put them in the winter sun to finish.

cheers

rob

PS. I wish I knew then what I know niow about growing. And I wish I had access to strains then that I do now. I'd be well off :D. I figured I knew a thing or two about growing back then, and I suppose I did. But this site has given me a sharp learning curve the last ten years or so. We get a lot of good ideas off each other here .

Posting pics on the internet of criminal activity has to be risky, but hopefully they'd have to look in a lot of backyards before they identify my set up. Also, this site has done a lot of work to hide our Ip addresses, if the cops could bust people so easily , everyone who's had a decent size grow on here would have been done already. Sen some good harvests on web sites, and know the blokes are stilla round to tel th story.

Mind you, I'm gettng laxed. I used to be Mr. Paranoid delux. It was a lot of effort to keep that paranonoid, but I always figured better safe than sorry, so yeah, you mgith be right.

ah fair enough. the reason i asked is i'd like to start growing soon and can't risk my wife getting in the shit over it.

the greenhouse was one of thousands for sale. I dont know if it was a "power seller" maybe so. But they definately are an Asian import company importing many of them. I picked mine up at their warehouse, and they had shit loads of them. U can choose either green or white.

i had a look on ebay but only found books on how to build your own. i'm ok with that but i'd rather have something easy to set up and dismantle.