Any Aromed users out there?

I haven't posted here before, although I've been lurking for awhile. I'm using this post to introduce myself and ask for help. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 5 years ago, and found that MJ really helps with the pain and couch lock. I'm exercising again, doing Yoga and feel much better than I have in years.

I've tried several vaporizers, including the Volcano. They're all different, and the one that works best for me is the Aromed. It delivers precise, controlled doses and since I'm a lightweight when it comes to meds it works well. But I'd like to check in with another user with a few questions. Like. . . how finely do you grind? What temp do you use? I'm at 420 for nice thick hits, which seems a bit high. Do you use water in the chamber? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

havent used this one but from the web site it looks like you add water looks very similar to a bong, with chopping up just buy a mullamatic from joint venture or some other stoner friendly store should chop it fine enough to use in it. The maximum temperature is 235°C (458°F) but the temp you need would vary on cone size so just have some fun with it.

http://www.aromed.com/en/aromed.html