Homemade Nutes...

Does anyone have any great tricks or secrets for some nutes they use, and at what stage. I use standard part A and B formula's , but people are really tight lipped about their homemade teas and nutrients to promote Flowering and heavy buds. Why not share the love and recipes to fellow growers. Big Bud is too expensive and i know people got some better homemade nutes going. Edited by yota

Do you have a worm farm yota?

I use about a shovel full of mature worm cast in a stocking hanging in a 20L bucket. I add a fistfull of blood&bone, 2 tablespoons of Nutri-Kelp powder and a big dollop of mollases, half fill the bucket with rainwater, stir it well and then aerate until it has a thick foam on top. When it's all foamy means the beneficial bacteria are in abundance, I dilute it with rainwater at about 1 part tea to 5-10 parts water for a foliar spray... not to be sprayed on buds though :crap:

During bloom I water in Nutri-phos Guano powder to the soil and also a solution of epsom salts whenever they show Mag deficiency.

Another option is tailoring your compost or worm cast by adding food scraps, plant waste or manures that are high in P & K to make it more bloom orientated.

Somewhere I've got lists of good organic sources of N, P & K to help with making specific composts or soil ammendments. I'll dig it up if that's the sort of thing your after.

:peace: