lighting and ventilation for my new "project"

hi everyone hope you well.

now i am in the last step to get the materials to finish my first indoor cab. thanks a lot to everbody that reply my first stupids :thumbsup: questions about indoor grow, is really confortable and usefull for me to read post in this forum....i already decided to get seads from nirvana (white widow), due to space i just could make a cab with the next dimensions:

180cm Height X 58cm Wide x 33 cm deep with door, the interior is with reflectant paper

i know that is no too big, but i think that i can do something with this. I am thinking in divide by 2 the heigth room so ill be with 2 stations (veg and floration).

according with the Lighting & Ventilation Reccomendation Calculator ( provided for the forum) i must instal something like 114 watts as recommended maximum lighting for my room and the rating for the fan sould be 12.3 CFM using that maximun of watts.

the question is..... are is that information ok?????.... the thing that confused me was that i tryied to calculate the requirements in case of divide the cab in 2 ( 2 spaces of 90 cm Heigth x58cm cm widex33 cm deep) and the values of watts and CFM were the same than having just one space.

also.... what kind of light is reccomended for my application if i am trying to grow up white widow in thet cab before mentioned.

thanks a lost to everyone!!!!

If both sides are 58cms wide then maybe - but it will be a tight squeeze.

If it's 58cms all up then it will be way too small for two sides.

SS is right about the light and cupboard. And get a decent centrifugal fan - otherwise you'll regret it when your temps suck...

Try the White Label WW - prolly better than the Nirvana.

Jimbo :thumbsup:

thanks guys for the advisment....i think that i really should invest a bit more to get the addequate closet so.... for 400wattHPS what must be the best side for my cabinet, just to buy the back and the new door before put the seeds on the soil....?????

thanks a lot to everyone!!!!

Hey mate id recommend a 600w hps for ur grow, its better to have more light than not enuff. Aswell if u ever expand ur grow 600s are alot better to work with. will improve your yield aswell. These forums are gospel for me but speak to ur local hydro shop and see what they think, its there job so they know what they are talking about.

good luck

ok guys, thanks again for the replies.

I already invested abit more in my project, and finally due to a recomendation of the place where ill buy a second hand 400 watts HPS i have made my cabinet with the following dimentions:

180cm h x 120 cms w x 60 cms deep ( my original idea was build a cab 180 cms h x 58 cms w x 33 cms deep).

at the moment i ve already put the reflectant paper on all the walls of the cab ( foil or i dont know the name of kitchen reflectant paper) and today ill install 2 fans : 1 for inlet and 1 for outlet. the size of the fans is 120 mm each,240 vac.

i ve got some questions like:

- is ok the size of the fans that i already got (120 mm) considering the size of my cab????

- what is the best place to install them, i mean they should be in the center of the cab????.. in the lower part??? or i just have to install them in the lower area like looking the plants to give good air circulation????

- what is the best distance between the plant and the light (i am using HPS 400 watts)? i already red the lighting chart provided on this forum.. but i am still a bit confused.

thanks a lot guys and i am taking photos to create a track of this exiting adventure of grow up my own good shit .

greatings

Edited by cogollo