bro in law got busted

today my sister was issued with a warrant to search her house on the papers it says for cultivation,leaf meterial,and fertilizer on the sheet of what they took were 11 root balls as they call it 1 picture of my bro in law holding up a plant, his stem no bong

num chucks, and a few other things i cant think of there were only 6 or 8 plants there fuckin cunts they are :P but my bro in law was asking for trouble the plants were around 10 foot tall in suburban sydney the neighbours would have called the cops i will let ya's know what happens when he goes into the police station tonight

As Gee said... "once again the police force put to good use"

You'd think they would be more interested in violent offenders... :D

It's worry what we have to deal with. All this anti stigma is really pissing me off! :P

Anyway, I hope your bro in law get thru it all Gaz. It's never good to hear that a fellow grower has gotten busted for growing something as trivial as a plant that was put on this earth long before us!

Best wishes to all.

~M.