RUN FROM THE CURE: The Rick Simpson Story

Jess Stone

Question

some types of cancers have receded in some cases where the patient has been using cannabis. Same happens to some religious people who think its God answering their prayer, or people who go to the Amazon jungle to get some voodoo cure from a witchdoctor. Fact is, sometimes cancers just go away for no reason at all, and patients who have been given a death sentence by Doctors sometimes live on for 20 or more years.

The alternative medicine industry also claim apricot kernels cure cancer. The reason all this is bullshit is because these "natural" cancer cures can never prove their effectiveness in clinical trials. There are a shitload of terminal cancer patients that use cannabis for pain and appetite stimulation. So if it cured the condition, I think there would be reasonable evidence of it by now, and there isn't.

I understand that there is research that suggest cannabis may have anti-carcinogenic properties in some circumstances, but that is a far cry from the propaganda in that video. Its over zealous one eyed bullshit and doesn't do anything for our credibility IMO.

some types of cancers have receded in some cases where the patient has been using cannabis.

Sure, we've done SOME studies. Many more need to be done, but the results so far, and years of anecdotal evidence and patient experience... it's pretty definitive.

http://safeaccess.ca/research/cancer.htm

Its over zealous one eyed bullshit and doesn't do anything for our credibility IMO.

Read more.

Well, after watching all 7 segments. Admittedly, there are some biased stories/opinions in there. Though there were some home truths as well.

I was intrigued with Rick's take on it all, and believe the man deserves to be heard and/or given a chance to take futher, if he chooses to do so . Surely a man that is prepared to grow 1600 plants or whatever, turn it into oil and give away, can't be too much of a bad bloke. Let alone cop the crap from the Canadian departments, just to try and help his fellow man. It's a shame there's not more of em.

Good yarn all round... :peace:

Cheers Jess :peace:

Yup, the cancer research industry is a very profitable industry to be working in. I wonder how many research teams have ever recommended that no further research is warranted in their particular field? I would guess none.

Have you got Shiny Thing Syndrome? :peace: