1000w ballast and globe to trade for 400/600

fair point :) it's the username i always use.

perhaps my approach was a bit naive, but then again i'm not trying to entrap anyone with a well devised scheme. just trying to see if someone wants to upgrade to a bigger light.

this was the only hydroponics forum I found irrespective of the product grown.

if anyone knows where their may be another exchange of ideas for hydroponics users then perhaps that is a better forum.

otherwise if you're reading this and you want to upgrade and save $ on your own meeting terms then PM me.

cheers

hey,

Cant see to many here being keen on the idea as your a new member and all.. You could check out a few of the hydro store web sites that have forums also,,, cant remember off top me head the few that do thou... alternatively the shop you bought it from or other shop should do trade in for a small amount or straight swap...

p.s you havent been a member long enough to get PM's :)