Lamp flickering?...

So im using a brand new set up. 600w digital ballast, along with pulse start metal halides (sun system) from life light tech. These are supposed to be awesome bulbs. But...im having what i think is a problem, you tell me.

There is some sort of "flickering" going on. Its very subtle, but you can tell that the bulbs have some flickering and almost color change from red/blue. With the naked eye, its so bright in there that you cant really tell, but with shades on you can really look at the walls and tell there is a flicker. Now should i be worried about this, or has anyone had this and will it stop? The company said that it could be a cheap ballast, but the ballast is brand new Lumatek. The company also said that the you should run the lamp for 24 hours the first time you use it. Do people do that, and could that be my problem? Is the bulb just burning in? Eliectrical problem? Bad bulb? Bad ballast? Grrrr i cant figure this one out. Thanks in advance