Outdoor problems

Hi all,

Planted these two (1 x Sour Diesel V3 & 1 x Master Kush F2) late October last year... Both showed female buds early Jan and looked all good until a couple of weeks ago when I noticed leaves were in pretty bad shape. They were being fed every couple weeks with seasol & a general kelp based fertiliser as per instructions.. and usually less rather than instructed. Never had problems with this combination either.

Anyways so I noticed the leaves turning so I thought nute burn and flushed them both.. but looks like it still hasn't helped..!

Any input appreciated! :smoke:

Cheers,

KlUe

post-15068-1202801618_thumb.jpg

post-15068-1202801646_thumb.jpg

wat medium

and wat ph are u feeding and flushing at?

ive seen it in me own plants at times

i THINK it might be from ph locking out nutes

dont quote me

some1 more advanced and experienced will help i hope

take care and all the best

bil

Soil is Debco Pot Power - best stuff i've ever used (and expensive too..) Just been using normal tap water, havent ever had problems with PH before using it.

Hopefully continued flushing can at least help slightly recover them!

hey kiue I had this problem a few years back about 3 weeks into flowering. I agree with Bill that it is probably under-fertilisation. Either Nutrient lock or you need to add some fetilizer. I recommend liquid sea-bird guano and a dusting of potash. If you have only been giving it light doses of seasol then it may not have been sufficient nutrition for the entire grow. From experience, plants can handle quite high doses of good organic fertilisers, especially those that have been fossiilsed like bat and sea-bird guano; and there is a great drop in yeild if under-fertilised (my under-fed plants yeilded only about 2/3s as much). I give my 3ft vegging plants 15L of water twice a week, on the first water i use 25ml bat guano in 5L, 15ml fish emulsion in 3L, 40ml seasol in 3L, and 4L clean water. Second water is 15L clean water to flush salts out. This work great for me, and I have never had nute burn using these three organic liquids. They seem to be very gentle yet immensly potent. During flower i switch to seabird guano with the fish and seaweed in the same quantities for 2 weeks, then week 3-5/6 i use 50ml seabird guano in 10L water with 5L clean, and second 15ml in 3L and 12L clean . In the last 3 weeks I use an organic bloom booster on the first water, and 15L clean on the second to flush out nutrients and salts etc.

This is just my way of doing things, other people may not agree. I think you just need to experiment for a while before you get it right for you individual conditions.

Hi KlUe,

Nice outdoor plant(s) with what looks to be fine new growth rate. The first picture is definitely bad :/

Looking at it can't help but say you seem to be having an attack of some "sap-sucking critters" :)!

A Discretion not provided and I am not sure what pest your plant is suffering from............

sorry :smoke: I can not provide you with more information liked a scientific name or anything but I would do something to discount a "sapsucker"

I've used this formular for outdoors and had to give them a b urst this week after tehe rain had gone. I've used "safely" and like using it as a 'folier spray' or "Garlic Spray - Do It Yourself Pest control

Three large cloves of crushed garlic,

1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.

One teaspoon of liquid soap,

One litre of water.

Combine the garlic and vegetable oil and leave to soak overnight. Strain and add to the litre of water along with the liquid soap. Spray regularly. Garlic in known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties, but it is its insect repellent qualities that most gardeners admire.

home brewed cheap as chips "pesticide" - organic to boot !

OR do a search on "White oil" (home made of course & organinic) which is more for powdery mildew :D

I could have been errnous and think it was some think genetic looking @ all that swirling that's happening :peace:

All the best with finding possibilities to what is happening. The plant matter photographed showed no signs of that look like threatening your plant. Happy harvest :)

PS/ You can't do any harm lol

Thanks for everyone's replies.

I think in the end it was something to do with the soil. What it was I don't really know..

I couldn't measure the PH of the soil, but I let them both sit in a container full of water in a pH of around 6.5-7 for 20 mins each to flush them, and been watering steadily (without fertiliser for over 2 weeks).

Finally now that the Sydney sun is shining again, the buds seem to have finally taken off (Right at the end of the season too..?) - Great new growth and doesn't seem to be any more leaf curling.

So not all is lost in the end - Posted few pics :bow:

Peace,

KlUe

post-15068-1204933662_thumb.jpg

post-15068-1204933814_thumb.jpg

post-15068-1204934000_thumb.jpg