canna Butter

this is what i did for the first time.took my 5 quart pot half filled with water,loaded er up with 1.5 liters of trim DRIED OF COURSE into the pot and added 1LB of butter bring this to a boil and then cut the heat to a not to slow of a simmer for about 1 half of an hour,you may want to fill the pot 2thirds with water,let it sit for a while off the burner,it does not stink,now into a pyrex dish strain thru cheese cloth doubled roll and squeeze we want all the good stuff out,discard the junk as thats all it is.put this in the fridge till the butter hardens and viola BUTTER.

now for the best part to cook with this marvelious stuff.

Take 1 basic cookie dough,enough to make about 48 average size cookies as I did the cookies I made with this butter if you eat a whole cookie yer fcked for 10 hrs or more.the walls breath,you feel no pain,you dont not drive,and if you can get off the couch enough said, everyone that has eaten my goods give me KUDOS.MY BUDDY gave 2 to a friend of his and the said i put mushrooms in em now thats funny,he tweeked.......

Sounds almost exactly like the recipe I used when a friend of mine grew (and I was lucky enough to get the trimmings). One suggestion....instead of putting the butter in the refigerator to cool put it in the freezer. No matter how much you boil it down and strain it there will almost always be some excess water left in the butter (and if you are using trimmings it is pretty brown and narsty). By placing it in the freezer (overnight) the two should naturally seperate and the butter will be cleaner, tastier and more potent. Keep on tokin' mate.

Peace,

Jimmy420

One thing i have found when making canna butter is if u do a pre soak in boiling hot water for 1 hour of the the weed that u are going to be using to make the butter with u will loose a lot of the green taste and color.

Another thing i have found the longer u simmer the mix the more thc u will leach out of all the weed, i simmer my for at least 4 hours if in a rush if not i leave 6 hours on the simmer...