GROWING GREEN GOLD

This email is not a spam, but rather a means for me to share my experiences with fellow growers etc.

The video is for sale at $29.95 and will be available for distribution shortly.

For a sneak preview go to http://203.42.76.56/ultrapro

Click on the circle link below the photo window. Not the button on the left hand side of the page. The site is not finished yet!

growing green gold :P

Edited by growing green gold

Guest bacchus

sorry green gold, but you are still trying to push a product rather than giving your advice free of charge like most of the members here do....not saying your product is shit, probably quite handy for some, but maybe you should think about becoming a sponsor of the site rather than doing the hard sell...this site is about sharing experience and advice, not charging for it....there is a plug your product forum here, maybe you should post in the correct place...

i would certainly appreciate it if you would not send any further unsolicited private messages to my account trying to get me to buy your video... and i am sure that by the end of your messaging mission, there will be others here that will feel the same :P

bacchus

Edited by bacchus