South Australia

Hey everybody I just picked up a bottle of the product in the topic title ansd was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it: What it is, When to use, why to use, how to use etc... All I know is that you use it at the end of budding to stimulate bud growth only, making big, fat buds. Is this stuff like an organic version of monsta bud? I was told it is not so much a fertiliser as growth growth hormones and trace elements or something.. Need help please!!

Hey everybody I just picked up a bottle of the product in the topic title ansd was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it: What it is, When to use, why to use, how to use etc... All I know is that you use it at the end of budding to stimulate bud growth only, making big, fat buds. Is this stuff like an organic version of monsta bud? I was told it is not so much a fertiliser as growth growth hormones and trace elements or something.. Need help please!!

I've used A+B Organics Veg and Bloom and used the Organic booster as well but they all had instructions on the pack. I haven't heard of the flower power tho sorry