Why I should have purchased a carbon filter

Cannabis located at Salisbury (5/2/08)

Source: SA Police site

Just after 2.30 this morning Elizabeth police located a burnt out Subaru WRX on Brown Road at Waterloo Corner. Checks revealed the owner lived at Salisbury and patrols attended the home address to speak to him as it appeared the car had also been stolen. On arrival at the Salisbury address to give the car owner the bad news Police patrols noticed a strong smell of cannabis allegedly coming from the house, and they located 6 cannabis plants growing hydroponically inside. Police are currently interviewing the WRX owner/ home owner regarding the cannabis and the theft of electricity, as the man allegedly had made some alterations to wiring by pass the meter box. The man alleges 3 offenders broke into house earlier in the night, stole his car and also some of his cannabis plants. The public are reminded that the growing of cannabis is not only illegal but also attracts other criminal activity such as house break-ins.

FArkin oath it attracts such trouble. When I was younger, .iving in Nth NSW, (the nth rivers area) the amount of home invasins by genuine criminal types ( You know, heavy brow, thick skull, ape like cratures with no respect for people) that the NSW coppers started a task force to defend dope growers in effect, to try stoppin this wave of violence against dope growers.

It turned out mainy to be bike gang related. But I always remember this, having children in the house, and if for no other reason should remind us to be very careful who well allow to know what we do. I made the terrible mistake of letting a fellow around the corner from me know I had done somthing like I do, and his impromtue and unwanted late niight meancing visits was enough to make me take serious action to put him off.

There was no question he was sizing me up, how much I might be worth to knock over.

rob