Best home made bong

hey wats up?

just got my account the other day and havnt really explored that much yet.. anyway thourght i might start up a thread and see what i could learn bout billys. the best bong ive ever used was home made by a mate.. he melted a pvc pipe with a stove and slid it over a jar it fit perfect and was nice n air tight he rounded off the top for a mouth piece....

it worked like a charm, it was about a foot tall and smooth as any store bourght one. plus it dosnt matter if it breaks.

anyway i was just looking for some different ideas like good bottles to use ( my favourite is anything with a big mouth piece...powerade, lipton ice tea)

peace

One of the first bongs a mate and I made was a pair of 2L coke bottles - brass stem and cone through the lid of the first one, then a pair of clear tubing to the second one for double filtration. First time we smoked up was with a 2L bottle each, packed a full cone of the largest cone we could find at Joynt Venture, and sat out by the pool. Man I got high, we were only 14 and he was sleeping over at my place - god I think we giggled all fucking night :thumbdown:

post-14768-1203656704_thumb.jpg

my old girl from way back, she used to hit you like a train!

Materials:

1x Unkown plastic thingo used in the brewing of Alcohol

1x Length of Hose

1x Roll of electrical tape (optional)

1x Pair of scissors and/or a stanely knife

1x Thin metal rod/skewer

1x Unused pen without ink

1x Lighter/Flame/Heat device :)

Metod:

Started by softening the plastic for hose/pie hole and shotty hole, then fashioned the holes and inserted the hose and used the metal skewer and then pen to fasion the shotty hole.

Put some electrical tape around the base of the bong as the plastic was not molded properly by the manufacturers (would not sit properly).

Conclusion:

100% Air tight, tight strong hit, perfect shape and width for my mouth/lips

Only down side was, if one put too much water in, your get a few nice drops of bong water in your mouth with a nice big cone! ahaha but this was easily fixed by putting in an acurate amout of water.

Also i must say it was the best homemade "plastic" bong and commerical plastic bong i've ever smoked from, and trust me, ive tried everytihng and anything. Also there are some wicked bottles around for quick transforming.

PS. rush milk botttles are highly recommended if you don't own a filthy nice glassy :) :)

Cheers :sdj:

I should also add the dimensions (between 20-35cm from memory about 2 years ago) plus i did wash and sterilize the unkown plastic brewing object before use :sdj:

EDIT: The plastic of the bong was extremely thick and had a very hard texture = perfect for billies!

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx