Bikkies from leaf

Hiya ozstoners

I have a query about using leaf for making butter. I have just got a fuckton of leaf given to me fresh from a big male plant that was only barely starting to flower. It doesnt even have any decent tips on it, just the smallest little flowers are just starting to develop.

My question is will this leaf be any good for butter? yes or no

Ive never used such an obviously low in THC content material. The leaf ive used in the past has come from plants with buds and ive mainly used shitty buds for my cooking. Its good because you dont need to boil it for a million years but with this leaf im going to have to boil it for at least 6 or 8 hrs arent i.?

Edited by freebird

Probably render the whole lot into one block of butter with your normal method mate.

Do my butter in the electric crookpot, shopping bag of trim or popcorn bud, level with the block of butter and water. Simmer all night. Strain out warm thro a tea towel, squeeze out. Let cool on top of water in fridge. Gather butter. Enjoy. :peace:

Normally it's the THC in the trichomes that are soluable in butter. Since male plant has none, I don't know what you'll get.

I'm positive male plants have trichomes. I have smoked male flower in my younger days and you definitely got stoned on it. Wish I had a photo of a close up male flower to show you.

Glad your cooking turned out freebird.