Outdoor grows and cops

Well, im in NSW, so not near seaworld. Kinda near the beaches. And yes, its possible I am near a helicopter flight path.

I am just worried, as I use mine for medicine and have no intention of trafficking, do you think the cops, even if they did find me would do more than rip them out and take my equipment? Like, no arrest me, like lucky Granny? Yes, its a national park they are in.

The paranoia is still pretty high, so I think any future grows will have to be indoors or just in a different place.

Thanx guys.

I also think it's stupid the government spending tax payers money on fly overs and petrol :peace:

Hey guys. I've been dodging those fuckers for 30 years in the bush. Have'nt got me yet, but come very close a few times. Don't worry about snakes and spiders, fuck mate, if you got the chopper hovering 100 feet above you in the bush, you get in to the nearest hole or hollow log you can find. I been under thick lantana 60 feet from my patch with the chopper hovering above the patch. Don't tell me paranoia is fruitless. kept me outa jail.

I'm reminded of the redgum song, walk in the light green. "How the channel seven chopper chills me to my feet." Thats me. Anyways, like someone said on here. Don't leave anything there that can tie you to the plants. ie water bottles, shovels, or anything that can be printed. and don't leave your wallet or drivers license there.

You could be just bushwalking and stumbled upon them you know. Important thing to remember is, " i never seen them plants before, your honour. Unless you got a water bottle under each arm when you get spotted, they got nothing on you. Fuckem

By the way. the cop chopper just did the mid north coast area. I was pinned in my humpy while they hovered above me and around my property. I was shitten, cos i had more than a few seedlings sitting in full view of the air. Not to mention my quite large bush gals. They missed everything.... But i'm not gloating, cos i did that last year and it all got ripped off anyway. All the best with ya paranoia m8, and good luck.. Cheers....b.b. :peace:

Good points their rat, but as for this...

Theres nothing to be paranoid about really. If the cops found them they'd just rip em out imo.

:ph34r: I know of several crops in our local state forest that were sat on by cops until they had enough evidence to prosecute the growers.

They were quite sizable grows though :peace:

One was being tended by a bloke I've since met and his mate, one day they rocked up to check on their budding ladies and were confronted by camoflaged cops with guns raised :D

Also, a mate of mine who worked for the Forestry actually had to assist the cops with loading a tandem trailer with mj trees and towing it back to the copshop for them. The cops had resorted to installing cameras in the bush to gather evidence of the grower tending his lovelies, which were planted individually and scattered along a steep slope. The mate said they had to crawl to some of the spots then drag these huge mullies back out to the road.

These days the Forestry workers are instructed to work around any crops they find, because it was costing them too much in vandalism and sabotage when disgruntled growers wreaked their revenge :yahoo:

They just leave it up to the pigs to seek the crops out themselves, which they most definitely do use choppers for :peace:

Sorry if I've noided you out again eexpee, but when you're out there in the bush and not stoned, it ain't paranoia, it's instinct, listen to it. Like BB said, it may just keep you from becoming Bubbas bitch :D

Stay safe mate :D

excellent advice with the following possible exception..

If you are going alone carry a mobile phone in case of emergency, snake bite etc.

:) can track you if you use a mobile phone..like GPS...what i dont know however is can they track you via your mobile if you keep it turned off?..anyone know for sure the answer to this one?....still its better than being a microchipped... :bow:

Does 8 plants count as a sizable crop?

I wouldnt think so at all. And, im hoping with that small amount of plants their would be little to try and get me for intention to traffic. Which most certainly I do not want to do.

Well, I hardly go to my babies baked for that reason. If im paranoia high, i'll do stupid things. And if it's instinct, I think it's distorted a bit. I think what I will do is plant them in a good spot, spaced, and hardly tend to them so 1stly, it's not nearly as suspicious, and 2ndly, being planted near a water supply should mean they can basically take care of themselves. They are kinda small plants to btw. Highest nearly 2m, but that's one of the really high ones. Most are about 1.3m with basically one cola.

Anyway, thanx for the input guys. I'll stay cautious, and safe, make sure I am safe, and work from there.

Hey 67speacial, the story you speak of withthe foresty pay backs...I'm wondering if this is a commmon thing with all forestry departments these days, or if u and I have common ground. The forestry I have mates work in have the same policy. They find large fence structures now and managment has to told them specifically to not call the cops or touch them. To many heavy mahines had damage done to them, forestry office was vandalised etc..

I'm with bush Buggered. I've stayed alive "out there" by paranoia. It keeps ya on ya toes. Been face planted under lantan myself queit a few times when arial nosey bastards come calling. And don't believe you will hear helicopters comming as far away as you might think. Depending ont he shape of the gully, the wind direction and a couple other things, and those bastards can coem up on you like a blue cattle dog.

I grew in Qld, and they dont use helicopters to spot grass. They use fixed wing planes. But the army flew helicopters around where I was nonstop and I was always amazed how they can "sneak" up on ya.

Plants stand out from the air when they're in flower by the resin fluorecing (spelling? they glow).

I had plants in a light patch. 8 or 9 really nice girls, around 8 feet tall, running with resin down the trunks. To stand next to them, they were identical in colour to the surrounding plants. They appeared dark green.

yet the cops flew over and disovered them. A few weeks earlier a mate took his plane up and photgraphed the small crop fromt he air himself. What was dark green while I was standing next to them, appeared fromt he sky to be extremely disticnt from anything natural you'll ever find int he Australian bush. They apear light green and glow like glow sticks. It has to be seen to grasp how serious this is.

I know after having seen this now, just how it is a plane can fly around at the speed they have to , and still spot plants.

I dont want to add any more paranoia than already exists, but to be warned is to be armed. I've had plenty of small crops int he bush, never mnore than 10 a plot, and only once in maybe 5 years of that spot did I ever get detected by aerial spotting. And to tel teh truth I'm prety sure i was dobbed on first.

I haven't grown outside since they found the crop i'm speaking of, but when I do again (and I will), if I have the choice, I'd pick planting around something that dirung harvest time, will be a light green plant itself, not "dark" as I would have thought beofere. regardless of how the plants look at ground level, they relfect light off those crstals, and from above they just aren't that dark looking plant you think is blending in as well as you might have thought.

good luck. try not to let it all overwhelm you, people get caught, but far more don't. Far more.

cheers

rob

PS. if I can gert my scanner ever going again, I'll scan the pic in of what my plants look like from the sky.