Outdoor grows and cops

Hi all, i live in the WA area in a very small country town. I have 2 babies outdoor 1 in a pot one in the ground (appx .8m tall tied down). Earlier today my bro said he spotted a small plane similar to crop dusters fly over the area about 5 times in the space of an hour (he could not see anything mounted underneath)! Later a dog which resembles a sniffer breed (which i forget) walked from the backyard to the front yard not paying attention to its surrounding like the dogs going ape shyt and kept going. Also about a week before that a Helicocksuker flew over not stopping (possibly power line contractors).

I am not sure to pull :crybaby:

Leave as its prob to late due to photos :doh:

Or am i to paraniod? :wallbash:

Thanks

Wish me luck

:whistle:

shroomyshroom don't be too paranoid, unless your commercial growing or you have had multiple warnings against your name, there's nothing wrong with growing on your property, provided its personal use and therefore 2-3 plants, there's very little cops can and will do, you'd have to be mighty unlucky to get done like that and personally I feel its definitely worth the risk of having 2 plants on your property that you can properly tend to, take care of and water rather than having to hike an hour into the bush to then find your plants dry, dead or ripped.

Scraps

i think your right sarg scraps i am not sure if its enough of a record that it could stop me from going to amsterdam for instance... If not i think its def worth having a couple to tend to! Last season was great lasted me ages pick off as i need so i dont have over 32g!

Cheers :thumbsup:

:peace:

I only have a very small amount of ganja out in the bush growing away. Doing quite nicely too. First grow too. But I'm getting MAJOR paranoia about first, the residends near the bush, and second, the helicopters that seem to be flying over the bush almost constantly...I have no idea if they are looking or anything, but im just really paranoid about them spotting my plants, or worse, me tending to my plants...

Has anyone had any experience with this? Or possibly know if im mostly safe?

The paranoia is really getting to me...

ha wen i lived out at tamworth i usto get freaked out by the chopers flyig around but the bloke on the next farm said thats how they check the power lines in the country .

but i have mates at nambucka heads an the copers fly around that area, but as long as it isant coppers chopers u should be rite just be carfull as long as their not on ur property they carnt do shit and dont leave anything around them , an if there got that ifrared thing 4 looking for plants they recon ur prity rite if u only have a couple, ive been told they can only detect 5 to or more tegether ,

my mate always put them in bunches of 5 an the cops were always flying around every season hes been doing it for 20 years but i havent seen him for about 5 years so duno watt they use now, but i remember the light thing on the front usto flicker real quick as they fly over the hiils

Edited by smashed1

Just to shed some light on QLD, for the most part the QLD police do not use choppers they do not have one their budget doe not allow for it, (they spend more than half investigating the real criminals themselves) but the do charter flights at the height of the season but realistically they cannot cover f all ground so keep it small 10 and under and keep your mouth shut, almost all (well over 90%) comes from people dobbing others in or blind luck by the piggies or plain stupidity, girlfriends being the worst or like 2 of my mates their own fucking sister.

So keep it small, quiet and constantly be vigilant and you'll be fine.

Though my plan is different, it involves early finishing strains, autoflowers and putting clones out in winter (where they won't die due to cold but yieled less) and never grow at the height of the season so your never doing anything suspicious when anyone important is looking.

or like 2 of my mates their own fucking sister.

That's fucked up, how could anyone do that to their own family? Their own blood FFS. If someone in my family did that to me I would make it my mission to ruin their life, in saying that, my family would never do that to me.

Edited by *Ryno*