Interesting outdoor..!

Hey guys have an interesting outdoor.. I have grown outdoor before but :) ??,It was planted from seed on July 28 hoping to try and grow a small outdoor through winter to see what would happen..? All was going well(Grown in a 60ltr pot the plant was not tipped just tied the branches out and had 11 branches in total) It started to flower in early october and by december it was looking close to being harvested but just didn't seem to fully mature so i cut 3 heads off to try but they tasted and smelled immature but still were good smoke?? I let the rest grow and It seemed to just do nothing for about 3 weeks and then just started shooting out new tips. Now they are about 1 foot out the top of the buds (about 4ft) and the old buds below still look the same! Buds are covered in t.h.c and still look awesome not dried up at all.. Has anyone had this happen b4? Sorry bout the essay but wanted to get all the info accross :bow: Any help would be appreciated thanks!!

Sounds like the plant has gone back to the vegetative growth stage because the daylength increased. The same thing would happen indoors if you gave the plants 12/12 light and then changed to 18/6. Should start to flower again soon as winter approaches. I dont know if you should try and harvest some of the buds or not. I guess the new shoots are coming right out of the buds? Any pics?

Hey, well all the lower buds have started to die so i cut em off and they are dry enough to smoke straight off the plant!! killa smoke too :peace: I have left the rest to grow and it is now starting to bud again and the whole plant is about 5ft with about 13 main crowns weird shit but now i have another drama..... :smoke: There are these little cattapillars that are green and are fu*#ing up my leaves. They are so hard to spot and get them and they keep making little cacoons with my leaves.. they are becoming a real problem for me so i was wondering if anyone knows off a natural spray that will f*#k em up but not my plant?? (it is flowering too so gotta be careful of the buds.!) I have heard of using a garlic spray but want to make sure here that its ok to use any help would be appreciated again thanks...