Drug crop in hidden caves

power companies dont get worked up unless you are either stealing power or you are unable to pay for your bill. if you get caught out with being unable to pay your bill in full they'll generally put you on a permanent payment plan like they have with me where i pay $70 every fortnight and if that happens they'll send you out an energy conservation pamphlet which they also send out to people who use heaps of power...they couldnt care if you use a single 1000w hps or 10 of them, infact the more power you chew the better looking you become to them just so long as you can afford your bill :bow:

k, I have about 135 plants. Got a 400 on 24/7 over my mums and a pair of 1000s on 12/12 in flower. I draw 3500W with everything on. I have paid my bill religiously, on or just before the due date, for the last 7 (or so) years of running my op in the listed configuration. Never have I had a problem with cops or power companies. I've seen a bill for a nearby house which has a pool- my power use is actually lower than theirs.

I have strong suspicions that this couple were grassed up. I very seriously doubt the pwr co are monitoring consumption. 75 plants wouldn't take any more light than I run. There's no way in the Aus means of power distribution with the old mechanical kWh meters for real-time monitoring, but the new digital ones may have a means to do it. If your pwr co asks if you want a new digital meter, tell them you don't!

There's also a possibility that these jokers bypassed the power meter. That's the very surest way to get busted. When the pwr co's billing dept notes your meter didn't spin on the last billing cycle, they will send out a techie to replace the meter. When the techie notes that the new meter isn't spinning, s/he will put an amprobe on the service drop. If they measure a current draw without the meter spinning, the tech knows what's on- and will come back with a supervisor and probably a detective.

I'd reckon yes that they were bypassing the meter.

There are a lot of ways to get caught by growing indoors. A local came home to have lunch only to find that the fire brigade and police were there.

What had happened was that a neighbour had seen smoke and called the firebrigade. When they arrived to put the fire out the found that his ventialtion fan had siezed and short circuited thus sparking the fire. The fireys called the cops.

I thought electricity stealing at first but a more careful reading suggests to me a SNITCH UP , they (cops) "went there expecting a hydro set up " !!! Ringing any bells yet ? BUT they found nothing BUT they say power company dudes said there was mucho current being drawn but no apparent visible use . Now the piggy wiggies are FAMOUS for their LIES (remember VERBALING ?) so it could have beena piglet who noticed a meter spinning at hyper speed BUT its strang that there was power guys with the piggies BUT that could be their (piglets) fear of dodgy wiring & electrocution ? They do bleat on about this occaisionally ANYWAY its a weird one and SMELLS BIG TIME of SNITCHERY ! :peace: