Australian Outdoor- Jack The Ripper & Super Skunk

Howdy everyone lol

Im doin a little guerilla style growing myself,and thought i would share pics of my progress so far. B)

Ive got growin..

1 Bagseed(female)

1 Jack The Ripper clone(female)

5 Super skunks(2 female, 1 male,2 still to show)

They where started around november in pots,and got put in the ground around 2 weeks ago.

Im feeding fish emulsion,and will start using Manutec Bloom Booster once flowering starts(has anyone used this nutrient before??)

Thats about it,will keep posted B)

post-11607-1200806044_thumb.jpg

post-11607-1200806076_thumb.jpg

post-11607-1200806106_thumb.jpg

post-11607-1200806137_thumb.jpg

post-11607-1200806171_thumb.jpg

post-11607-1200806260_thumb.jpg

post-11607-1200806337_thumb.jpg

Hi Wise Man,

I love seeing ganja growing outdoors! Those are looking good. With that soil, will you have to water alot...or is there enough rain? I'm not real familiar with Australia weather. Good luck and am looking forward to progress reports. Last summer (northern hemi) was my first guerilla grow and I'm gearing up now for my next one.

Cheers,

Dee

Hey wiseman. How old those pics. If there fairly recent, i'd be keen to see how the jax go. short term. yield wise. I got a couple of jtr's growin in 100 litre bags. Planted as sexed seedlings in early november. There by far the healthiest and most robust of all my girls. Obviously there size is governed in any container. but they still have reached about 7 foot, and only just started heading. bushy as. I'd send pics but i'm a pc idiot, and don't know the deal. anyway, let us know how how your little jax girls yield.....cheers m8..b.b. :)