How's about a TCH Spag Bowl

Guest Urbanhog

for more information, I have a receipe here, check out the link, it will take you to my "Stoned Bologanise Sauce" I usually add MJ after cooking the meats, veggies, I add when I add the tin of peeled Tomatoes and let the MJ simmer in the sauce for couple of hours for better flavour.... There's two receipes similar that ya can check out for more information....

Stoned Bolognese Pasta Sauce

Chucky Bolognese Sauce

Usually most of the time, I use my Canna-Pesto instead of mulled fine MJ.

Mr.Putard, this is one of the receipes where you can add fuckloads of Garlic if you wish.... :huh:

Cheers, Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

hi guys

there is another way to do spagetti

that is to add your MJ last like you do your cheese

just put some budds in your muller and sprinkle as much as you want ova your serve and gently mix thru...

hey presto ..

the MJ reacts with the oils in the spag and once digested the cannaboids go to work....happy cooking dudes.. :P WS

p.s to go with your spag everyone loves a bitt of garlic bread right well grab a french stick grab some canna butta add garlic and spread ova french stick bake for 5min and enjoy....if you dont have canna butta then go by a pre done garlic bread open and add some mulled up MJ spread ova evenly and bake ..MJ reacts with the butta releasing the goodies...enjoy :P

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.