Extending the flower period

Hey all,

I have a drama...

A grow tent that I bought has sooooooooo many problems with it - mainly light leeks, that my plants look like they are in 2nd wk of flower instead of the 6th week like they are.

I have used so much gaffa tape it is ridiculous and the tent is going to the tip after this grow - but if I can manage to seal it up - will the plants finish properly with an extended flower period?

Jimbo :sdj:

Jimbo, remember the outdoor clone I had that got fucked by "someone" leaving a light on?

It took a couple of months longer but did get better and finished with some fine smoke. Even though I was losing light hours.

The yield suffered some, but that may have been due to the frosts and freeze that hit her, or the lack of sun since she didn't finish until the 1st day of winter here.

I think yours will get better if you give her time.

Good luck with her!

if you can duct tape up the gaps and make it light proof turn your light to 12/12 than your flowering time will start now i have only seen two models of the grow tent im assuiming u got the shit one of the two fuck they look very bodged and very thin i got the bud box with thick canvas the good one but they still have a shit load of light leaks when the fan is on the inlet flap opens alowing alot of light out also the power cable outlet alot of light gets out of this aswell and once the fans off u think it would work as designed the inlets stay open for light to interupt the flowering cycle

Hey All!

Been A while again...

Need Advice.

Went for the 'killer grow'. Failed miserably...

Changed from Clay to Coco, self watering pots, run to waste, blah blah blah.

I think I ended up under watering the plants thinking they were getting enough from what I'd been told of the coco...

As it turns out, I almost lost one plant which I'll end up woth about 6- 7 Oz from. The other of the same strain is ok, but small dense buds. My big-bud looks really good, well developed but 'smallish'. My white widow looks stunted like she needs to go another couple of weeks?

Since I sorted out the watering prob, looks like the plants want to grow more, like they've turned back to 'veg', New leaf growth at the tips etc?

If I let them go, they could end up 'fluffy'. if i pull the widow now, she will be fluffy. It looks like she needs to fatten up a shit load when i compair her to other photos of the strain? She has a lot on her too so it would be a waste.

i sort of think I should just pull them all now, cut my losses and go back to the old system? What do you's reckon?

Ah yes... About 8+ weeks now, 400s and a 600.... scrog, main stems about 3/4 inck across.

Does the widow fatten heaps in her last few weeks?

Cheers