Spirt of the stoner has died in for great stoners

My Freinds who i thought were great stoners were realy drug addicts and the one person the sociaty dems the problem realy isnt has shown his true colors as a great stoner posibly the greatest of all of us i belive i wont say his name i will just call him what sociity dems him evil drug dealer but socitiy is wrong he is greater than this he is as i say a great nice human stoner not evil drug dealer you facisit peices of crap i dont mean they are all evil i just say the law should be different then maybe mybe my friends would not have let weed be there all here and now is when stoners need to rally for there cause it is richis it is stong it is everything that weed is soposed to be part of your favorite things to do not your only favorite thing to do you need other intrests find something fun to do when smokeing weeed that u enjoy doing and it will make your high more fun and higher like say if i longboarded i sad to say that i cant smoke it any more but i can still be strong for ower untimate goal here witch is geting weed to be legal and i mean to say that this would do the world a great justice let us be free of your prisons that you thro us in let us be free of your contrants let us be the conrolers of the laws for it yes the there to be some rule but not laws just things that are ment to be such as limit your smoking to 24 blunts a day at most im sorry if that is a stupid rule just my question is come up with some laws aka rules but not like jailing people becuse that is dam right inhuman there needs to be less strict rulles and we can do this stoners of the world see the message that needs to be presented to our governments and im speaking on a world scale here i speak for every stoner that has said why is this ilegal as hold ing up the blunt as he says let us be free and now is the time the world is ready rally rally now non violence is the key rally rally rally the end