Rock Flower Juice

Only use at half the directed strength.. and make sure you dont overdose your reservior and burn the suckers.. add the rock juice first then top up with the nuits. It will stunt the height of growth but it does thicken the buds considerably.

Just my opinion.

Edited by rippa

ive not tried the stuff..but have seen it used

if u are growing for yaself leave the shit out

infact if u are growing for $$$

leave the shit out..boo hiss to PGRs

i have a belief that if u tweak something here

it has to take from there to provide for here...

just try growing 1 plant without the PGRs..

i bet it tastes beter and stone is longer

i just wish these companys that produce these products

would show the entire pros and cons to using the product

bil

Cheers for the advice fellas , will give it a go on a couple of mazar and see what the difference is between the others .Any other things i can add or do besides the rock juice or superbud ,tried that pk 13/14 along time ago and found it just made em stretch .All help appreciated :applause:

i have used a few combo's with the rock juice and the best results i have found have been dosing ya plants at the start of week 3 so that the plants have got there natural stretch out of the way (but if ya gotta dose early for stretch reasons then no worries) i add the RJ to my res made up of canna A&B, monstabud and abit of superthrive and leave this for 3 weeks so dump at the end of week 5 then i usually fill the res with Canna A&B and half strength monstabud and ozitonic but this run just as a test i have also added pk13/14 for a week in the middle

the method i use only requires about 1-2ml per litre in ya res tank and over the 3 weeks there is no need to top it up (this method has been tried and tested by another member here who has put alot of tests on this product to find the best way of using it)

gazza is right in the fact that i dont think it actually increases the size of your buds that much but the denceness of them is amazing and also adds a noice bit of weight when it comes to harvest time. Have seen that it decreases trichs but have also been told it takes away flavour and colour and makes the smoke harsher on your lungs but in my book thats still to be proven

anyhoo i aint the hugest fan of these products anymore but hey if it comes t 12/12 and my ladies start getting abit to close to the light for me to comfortable then sure as hell they gonna get a blast of RJ, superbud, UTURN or even budmeister

but each to there own i say and enjoy ya weed

cheerz :applause: