Recieved my Medical card today

Cleptow

Question

Good for you mate :blink:

Can you fill us in with the details, like do you have to renew it occasionally or does it last indefinitely? Is there a limit to how much you can legally possess?

We have nothing like it here in Oz and I'd imagine it will be a long time before we do :doh:

Did you have to jump through many hoops to get it?

Best of luck with your now-legal herbal medication :rolleyes:

I can have up to 2.5 ounces on my person. I can grow 12 plants, and I also have two "caretakers" who can also grow 12 plants each, and have 2.5 ounces on them, as well as paraphnila. To get it I just had to get the balls up to ask my doctor, have him fill out then paper work, fill my own out, come up with $75.00 or if you are on dissability $10.00. You cannot have any felony drug charges on your police record neither can your care takers. After sending in the paper work it's about three to four weeks. There are no legal places to buy anything so it's get yours seeds anyway you can and go from there, or buy on blackmarket. The laws are still a bit vauge in that area.

I have to renew each year, my renewal date is 12/31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I have my two caretakers already, and we have some clones ready to be picked up some Orange Kush, Arjens Haze, and some Purple Domina, and of course the White Heaven (when I get my prize pack :rolleyes: ). Since the law was passed there has been alot of differnt types of grass going around. The guy we are getting our clones from has about 10 differnt strains going ATM.

Hope this answers all your questions.

I'll keep you all up to date on my grow as it progresses.

Hooray Cleptow! Today RI, tomorrow the world! Now all you have to do is keep an eye out for the FEDS...unless we get a human in as president.

I have my Cali card...sad for me I don't live there so it's useless, but if my state ever gets off it's overly anal midwest ass, I will have something to show my doctor.

Best of luck! Enjoy!