Tuna Patties

Guest Urbanhog

what kind of tuna patties you talking about the plain ones or the thai fish cakes?

My favourite is the Thai fish cakes, all you do is mix up tin of tuna, drained, add chilli, lemon grass, garlic, ginger, about 2-3 tablespoons of Canna-Bud flour, fine chopped onions, grated carrot, one egg mixed with 1/4 cup of milk, handful of bread crumbs, and few tablespoons of soy sauce.

I dont have the measurements/how much, etc for the stuff, I just chuck everything in the bowl and mix up well then make into patties and fry them on oiled fry pan.

If its too soggy, add more bread crumbs, if too dry, add less bread crumbs, bit of more egg/milk mixture.....

With whatever version of your Tuna patties, just add couple of teaspoons/tablespoons of canna-flour, which is "flour" made from chopping buds finely in a coffee grinder.

Hope helps a bit.

Cheers,

Urbanhog :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.