Weird Crop

Hi everyone, i've only grown a few times in the past and this year decided to just grow some in my backyard (fuck it) and have one plant that is only about 2 weeks away from harvest by the looks of it (the other 2 arent anywhere near being ready) i was wondering if its a good idea to try and shock the shit out of it by not watering much as i'd heard this increases potency or to give it a good 2 week flush to get rid of this african violet food i been feeding it in flower, its really weird how this one is huge and nearly ready so early. This forum looks really cool!! lol

and have one plant that is only about 2 weeks away from harvest by the looks of it (the other 2 arent anywhere near being ready)
For it to be flowering now it would most likely have to be in a spot with very little sun, a Lowryder or one of its crosses, how old are they?
and shock the shit out of it by not watering much

Shocking it would not be a good idea, you might hermie it.

Pictures would be a great help too if you have a digital camera, or can borrow one.

lol

Thanx for your reply Tom,down here in Tassie they say show day's grow day which is october the 9, we had some real warm weather a couple of weeks b4 that so i took advantage and got about ten mixed seeds i'd gathered to sprout and got them up preety quick my yard gets a lot of sun being on a north facing slope but i got neighbours all round me and they're in pretty plain view especially the big one so i'm thinking maybe it is the strain. Im a bit of a retard when it comes to computers but my mum has a digital camera and me and my bro will try to figure out how to do it tommorow. Thanx for the advise man i would be especially pissed if i fucked this one up.

post-14606-1199509500_thumb.jpgOK Tom i just figured out how to work this digital camera, these 3 plants were all planted at the same time. I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to use the picture paint program on my computer to shrink these pics in order to post them, anyone know of an easier way as this is only a small portion of this pic i have more pics of this one and the 2 smaller ones.post-14606-1199509500_thumb.jpg cheers

for the last couple of weeks i've noticed a few purple looking bits on the leaves of the buds one one of my plants and today i had to remove a couple of mouldy parts of the bud,could this be due to overwatering as i have been giving them a fair old watering lately?Also what are the chances of this mould ruining the plant completely,this would be really bad as its a nice one Edited by sloughfeg