Cleaning my 4 foot bong

I just got a 4 and a half foot bong for xmas and i have no idea how to clean it.It wouldnt be to hard if it was a staright bong except the top of it is on an angle so u can stand and smoke it.I have 421 bong cleaner but i dont know how good thats gonna work if i cant reach the bottom to scrub it.

Can anybody give me some ideas or tips

Thanks and take a hit for me!

Bong cleaning is a bit of a science. You got sticky stuff in your bong that doesn't like to mix with water. You need to dissolve the sticky resin and hold it in an emulsion until you can get it out of the bong.

Cannabis resin is most soluble in ethanol, aka booze. Methylated spirit is ~95% ethanol. About 3% is methyl (wood) alcohol and 2% is a bittering agent and water. It can hurt some plastics and rubber parts, so try it on a small area with a cotton bud before launching in to cleaning with it.

I clean my glass bong by running very hot (70C) tap water through the bong for a minute or two, then put about 50ml of metho in it and shake it up to dissolve the heaviest resin. Then I'll add about a drop of liquid dish soap and about 50ml of water and have at it with a nylon bottle brush. Rinse & refill, job done. No hazardous residues, no solvent scent.