No Seeds No Weed

Hey guys,

I am new to this site so first up hello to everyone, I have been reading a lot of posts and seems everyone is very knowledgeable. Ive come across a shortage of pot in my area for ages now and I've decided to grow my own. Ive decided to do it outdoors as well cause i have a decent spot already picked out and all the stuff i need to grow some fat plants :scratchin: The people i normaly get my weed off (hydro) cant help me with seeds nor know where i can get some >< so im stuck waiting just no seeds.If anyone can give me some tips on how i can get seeds? I googled seeds and i saw you can buy them online.. didn't know how secure that would be and yeah just any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys :photo:

Welcome up to OzStoners rickytan :scratchin: ... funny how things change, when i was a kid you couldnt get weed without seed .. now ya cant get weed with seed :photo: anyways your best bet is checking out planetskunk.com for some cheap seeds, but he is down for xmas /new yr

unfortunately all we here can do is point you in the right direction

:smoke:

didn't know how secure that would be and yeah just any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys :scratchin:

From my experience reading on forums for years now, most of the people get the seeds that they order. A few might get confiscated here and there, but I imagine more get through than what get caught. Even if they do get caught, they just confiscate them and then send a letter to the person explaining that it is not allowed, they don't raid ya or anything.

Just take precautions, maybe use a bopo pre paid credit card, false name and get it sent to another house where the grow will not be. a safe house can be a mates place that doesn't grow or care, or it could be the house for sale down the road that noone lives in.

Welcome up to OzStoners rickytan :scratchin: ... funny how things change, when i was a kid you couldnt get weed without seed .. now ya cant get weed with seed :photo: anyways your best bet is checking out planetskunk.com for some cheap seeds, but he is down for xmas /new yr

unfortunately all we here can do is point you in the right direction

:peace:

Frazzle I adore you! You used the word "cheap" and that is just unresistable to me. I went, and I got some Double Gum seed!

OMG! The shit looks like dessert more than weed.

I think you may have helped me finally find my one favorite strain. :smoke: XXXOOOXXX

Welcome to OS rickytan..

Nice choice on the WW seeds :scratchin: i got my White Lable WW seeds from PS in the past also, easy plant to grow..

But back to the credit card thing most people here (including myself ) will say that wasnt a good choice of payment considering all the other payment options PS has to offer..And if it all goes to shit, theres a papper trail leading back to you. :photo:

Anyway let us know how it goes..May the stealth be with ya..

:smoke:

Rickytan, Not to worry about your credit card. Not the safest but I've done it when I was new to this and no problem. Other mothods are safer but don't worry yourself about it. Nirvana Seeds is reasonable. I've ordered from them and Reeferman and HighGrade seeds in Canada. Dr Chronic and Seed Botique are proven too. Plants are growing right now. I grow White Widow and had good luck. Slight tendency toward Mg deficiency so if they get a little yellowing between the veins on bottom leaves, add a tiny bit of epsom salts to your ferts. Luck to you,

Dee

PS says that all that'll show on the credit card is "Chron Gen" so that's a relief. A loadable credit card can be used. It's not perfect, but better.

Thanx again Dr Dee! I think my White Rhino is a child of WW, and I'm seeing some yellow. I'm giving a bit of mag today!

They're so close to harvest that I thought it was just the natural dying off, but you just might have something here!

:wave: I am in your debt oh great one....