Different aged seedlings.

Paranoid

Hi all,

The site is looking great and its good to be back. Ok, Back to it,

I got some seedlings going and 1 survived (very berry), So i got some more going (sweet tooth #3 and white rhino).

Will i be able to keep the oldest one tipped/small enough till the others catch up?. The VB is 4+ weeks old and massive, About 3 times the size of the others, Mainly in width. The other two strains are only about 2 weeks old. They all will be grown indoors under the one light (400w hps).

Any help much appreciated, Thanks.

One method of stunting a plant would be to transfer it to a smaller pot. This will, using bonsai techniques, make it not grow as fast as it will not have the potential to grow its roots. The roots grow about twice the amount as above soil so if there is nothing growing in the soil, above soil, there will be no growth.

However i dont see why you would want to stunt a plant as it is usually creates abnormality and unhealthy symptons.

Trimming it will only make it bigger (horizontally), if you only trying to make them the same height...